OMS Crane Suspended Vibrators
This range of hydraulic vibrators are manufactured in Turkey. These hydraulic vibrators have wide applications in driving and extracting sheet piles, profiles and steel pipes and are also are ideally suited to offshore and underwater work where they can operate at considerable depths. When modified, non piling applications that the machines can be used for include soil compaction and construction of vertical drains.
The Variable Moment (VM) models employ manual or automatically adjustable eccentrics that allow the machine to accelerate to maximum speed before vibrating action begins. Vibration is also disabled before the machine stops. The benefit is that no low-frequency vibrations are generated at any time during operation, making VM units particularly suitable for use close to high sensitive structure or surfaces.
· Special solutions for different ground conditions and depths
· Different clamp systems for different pile types
· Can endure the most difficult loading conditions
· Quiet and environmentally friendly
· Strong, high quality, long lasting and economical
Standard Frequency Units: - SVR23, SVR30, SVR46 and SVR 115
Variable Moment Units:- SVR16, SVR23, SVR28 and SVR 62