Woma Sound Reduced Piling Water Jetter
(Global Sales Agents)
Developed by Watson & Hillhouse and Woma GB, the purpose of the high pressure water jetting unit is to enhance performance - particularly in dense granular soils - of hydraulic silent and vibration-free pile pressing machines, such as the Kowan Still Worker, and large high frequency vibrators. Productivity and flexibilty of use is considerably improved when used in conjunction with water jetting.
Dense granular strata can be successfully penetrated with the Kowan Still Worker when water jetting is used. In clay soils, low pressure jetting is sometimes used with the Kowan Still Worker to lubricate the pile and reduce friction.
A lance is fitted inside the pile pan and both are driven simultaneously into the ground. Once the required depth is reached the lance is removed and is ready for re-use. Normally at least two lances are used to maintain productivity.
- High efficiency
- Environmentally acceptable
- Variable flow/pressure control and a variety of nozzles to suit differing conditions
- Comprehensive fail-safe systems
- Remote control (optional)
- Two jetting units may be operated simultaneously from one pump
- Pump design allows use of ea water for jetting purposes
- Engine complies to current EU emission and noise requiremens